What the USBJI will do
- Provide guidelines on organizing a session (see link below).
- Confirm the lead healthcare presenter and other presenters; supply PowerPoint presentation; and program materials.
- Can supply artwork for flyers and posters to promote sessions. (Sample Flyer)
- Work with you to coordinate the session, requirements, and program schedule. The session is designed to take 45-60 minutes.
- Provide hand-out materials for participants.
- Supply evaluation forms.
What you need to do
Read the document Guidelines for Organizers (see link below).
Decide on a date and place to hold a session.
Provide the USBJI with your full contact details and whom you represent, tell us when and where you plan to hold a session, who the audience is, and how many people you expect, by completing and submitting the Registration Form.
- Send the form to the U.S. Bone and Joint Initiative by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 847-823-1822. (USBJI office phone: 847-430-5054.)
Confirm healthcare professional to lead the session, or request USBJI find presenter.
Promote the session.
Supply a laptop/computer, LCD projector, screen, table for hand-out materials, and chairs for participants. Consider a microphone/speaker system if a large audience is expected. Consider offering healthy refreshments.
Take photos of the session and supply a brief report to the Initiative; this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in organizing a Fit to a T session!
Files & Links:
|02.1 Fit to a T USBJI Guidelines for Organizers PDF.pdf||475.06 KB|
|03.Fit to a T Sample Promotional Flyer.pdf||413.77 KB|