What the USBJI will do
· Send you guidelines on organizing a session.
· Supply the healthcare professional presenting the session with the prepared PowerPoint presentation, and guidelines.
· Work with you to coordinate the session. The session is designed to take 45-60 minutes.
· Provide program and handout materials, including the pre-, and post-session quizzes.
What you need to do
· Download and review the Champion-Organizer Guidelines Manual (click here).
· Complete and submit the Registration Form (click here) with your full contact information and details about when and where you plan to hold a session, and how many students you expect.
· Take care of on-site arrangements.
· Supply a laptop or other computer, an LCD projector, a screen.
· Take photos of the session and supply a brief report to the Initiative; this would be greatly appreciated.
· Following the session, submit the pre- and post-quiz forms completed by students. You will be notified of the results and how they compare with all students who have attended PB&J.
Thank you for your interest in organizing a PB&J session